Barchart in factory studio

Dear expert
In my Project, I used Barchart symbol. The configuration was OK. I add 2 Data items into barchart. I tick show value over bar check box. But when runtime, there many column weren’t filled value over bar.
Please see below picture

How can I fix this problem?
Best

Hi Manh,

This is happening because there is no space for value labels on some bars. It is a expected behavior and doing like this one number does not overlap the other. We were able to fix this by clicking the “Show value labels 90°” checkbox, however, If you want to keep the value labels horizontal, increasing the BarChart width on the display will also solve your issue. Please let us know if this works for you.

Does it solve your issue? Do you have any other unanswered question from the Forum?

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Hi folks

I apologize for replying this thread but I have been unable to find información about working with barchart and scripts.

Can You share with me some links, manuals or any example about barcharts and scripts ?

I Will apreciate your help.

Best regards.

Hello Rafles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have a documentation page that provides detailed instructions on how to configure the Barchart object

You can find the documentation at the following link: Configuring a BarChart.

If you would like to modify a BarChart object using a script, you can follow these steps:

Assign a Control Name to your Barchart. As an example, let’s use “bar”.

In the Display CodeBehind, you can use the following syntax to control your Barchart:

This approach allows you to retrieve or modify various properties of the Barchart object through code. If you require assistance with a specific property, please let us know, and we’ll be glad to help you.

Best Regards,

Tatsoft Team.