Change Max Password age in runtime

Hi Team,
How can we change the max password age/Block on invalid attempts in runtime? And not allow user to set previous 5 password while changing the password?

Hi Nikhil,

You can set the max password age and the password history in Edit > Security > Policies, choose the policie you will use and change the identification field, like the image below:

In this image, you can see that the max passord age was setted as 1000, what means that after 1000 hours, the passord will expires. In addition, passowrdHistory was setted as 5, what means that the user will not be able to change the password to one of previous 5.

To apply this policie into the RunTimeUsers, when you add a user in script, you have to pass the policie name that will be used (policie that had the identification changed), like the image below:

If it doesn’t solve your problems, please let us know.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Hi Felipe,
Actually I want to Change it in Runtime. When I add “Security.Policy.Default.MaxPasswordAge” in a text box I am not able to edit it.

Hi Nikhil,

Currently on FactoryStudio, you can change the property only in the Designer environment.

If this item is a requirement of your project, can you send a formal email to support requesting it, with project name, end customer and target date?

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.