Licensing For 9.2.33

I have a FS-RUN-150 license can i use it in 9.2.33 hot fix version.

Hi Nikhil,

Your license type is Runtime with 150 communication points, and it should work with no issues in the 9.2.33 Hotfix version, as long as your license’s product version is fs-9.2.
To check your license’s product version, go to the License tab on FactoryStudio’s Welcome page:

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Tatsoft Team

HI,
How to check whether my license is of ver fs-9.2

Hi Nikhil,

To check if your license’s product version, start FactoryStudio and click on the License Tab. There is a field called “Product Version”, on this field you can check if your license for product version fs-9.2

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.

Hello,
I am facing this issues after entering the activation code

Hi Nikhil,

The error message you received typically occurs when there is a problem resolving the domain name to an IP address.
This issue can be caused by various factors, such as network connectivity problems or DNS (Domain Name System) configuration issues.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

• Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have an active internet connection on the computer being used to do the Online activation.

• DNS resolution: The error could be due to DNS resolution problems. Try flushing your DNS cache. You can do this by opening the command prompt and typing :”ipconfig /flushdns”

Please let us know if following these steps solved your issue.

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Expert.
I’m using Fatory studio version 9.2.26.
Where can I download the newest version ?
Best.

Hi Thanos,

The latest FactoryStudio version can be downloaded on the link below:

FactoryStudio version 9.2.40 HotFix

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Expert
Thank for your link.
I download and installed it successfully
Best