Multi master Redundancy

There are 3 System out which all are primary so can you just tell how We will extend the number of Sync flags for a variable number of servers. Here in my case, there are 3 servers

Hi Venky,

We understood that you have 3 servers and you are trying to do Redundancy with them, is that correct? We have documentation here about it:
https://docs.tatsoft.com/display/DOC91/Redundancy+and+Service+Configuration

Could you please describe better what is your question? Print screen of the configuration you are trying to do usually helps our understanding.

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.

As we have tested Primary and Secondary Redundancy (for 2 Computers) it is working Properly with external Database i.e., MSSQL
But for 3 or more system out of which all of them are Primary system how will we performing Redundancy
how to extend no. of sync flags for variable number of servers.?

This is my System Architecture here it is showing 12 system, all 12 are Primary system, so can you help to perform Redundancy?

Hi Venky,

One more question, what do you mean by “number of sync flags”?

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Description of Not sync: (* Not Sync - Int (4 Bytes) - Auxiliary column to show if the data was synchronized or not when the Redundancy option is enabled.)
when we are logging data in SQL there is 1 column called not sync
So, by Extending Number of sync flags for variable number of servers it is possible to achieve Multi master Redundancy?

Hi Venky,

The Tatsoft FrameworX has a built-in feature to allow hot-standby pair, where only one of two computer is actively saving the data, and replicating the data to the other server.

This is accomplished in a way that, even on a sudden power down, the data integrity is preserved.

Also, it is possible to configure this feature for multi-master scenario creating many others NotSync column. For more information how the process on that, please contact technical support.

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.