Node and Channel

Dear expert
In my project I need to create many node on a channel.
How many nodes I can assign into a channel? and that depend on type of protocol or not?
Please help me this issue.
Best.

Hi Manh,

There is no limit to the number of nodes you can use. Feel free to use as many as necessary to meet your requirements.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear expert
Thank for your feedback.
One doubt more please.
I read a document about factory studio that the Channel license have 3 option: Upto 25, Upto50 and Unlimited. But in my License Window I can’t see this information.
So How can i see that information on the software or any where?
Best.

Hi Manh,

The maximum number of Channels that can be created in a project is related to its Product Family and Product Model:

FrameworX/Enterprise: Unlimited (256 different channels) for any Product Model, but in practice there is no limit.

EgdgeHMI: 8 different channels for any Product Model.

EdgeGateway:
Product Model: Unlimited points – Unlimited (256 channels).
Product Model: 15000 points – 16 channels.
Product Model: 75 points to 5000 points - 4 Channels.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear expert
Thank for your feedback.
One more requirement please.
The number of point license are refered to total of communication point ( Point window in device feature) or total of tag elements. Because My project show information as below picture:
Best

Hi Manh,

The maximum number of communication points is referred to Points on the Devices tab.
The error message that you received is associated with the maximum number of tags permitted in your project. The limit of tags is calculated as 20 times the maximum number of communication points plus an additional 5000.

Dear Expert
Thank for your feedback
I understood
Best