Save TagHistorian Dataset into 2 Historical Compuetr

Dear Expert.
I used TagHistorian dataset in order to save Historical data into a computer installed SQL Server.
How can I save Historical data into 2 computers installed SQL server at the same time.
Please see below picture for detail of diagram

Best

Hi Manh,

We received your question and we are working on it.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Hi Manh,

You can use “Script Task” to select the data inserted in the main historian database, and update these rows to another database. You can use the internal database column “NotSync” to flag the already synchronized rows.

Another easy way to do that is to use the Microsoft SQL Server replication where the SQL server will do this task.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Eduardo
Thank for your comment.
I don’t know exactly what “Microsoft SQL Server replication” is ?
is it function at below picture.

Thanks

Hi Manh,

SQL Server Replication copies one database to another identical. It has nothing to do with FactoryStudio, it is just a way to do the copy inside of SQL Server, this settings are made in SQL Server.

The Historian Replication field is used when you are using redundancy, and you want to copy the Tag Historian or/and Alarm Historian to the Server secondary. We have this field because sometimes the historian database is a separated one, and you don’t need to have one for each server (Primary and Secondary), so you use just one database for both. And using this field it will copy the historian to the secondary Server.

Let us know if this helps you please.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.