Start system inclues server station and client station

Dear Tatsoft team.
I’m deloying the Factory studio with diagram two server Factory Studio station ( redundant mode) and one Client station ( run only HMI app).
How can I run whole of system only from client station ( include all of modules of Factory Studio)
Best

Hi Thanos,

To confirm my understanding of your question, are you attempting to initiate the servers from your client station?
Meanwhile, this section from our documentation could help answering any other doubts about Server Redundancy on FactoryStudio:

https://docs.tatsoft.com/display/DOC91/Redundancy+and+Service+Configuration

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Sir
Thank for your answer
Yes. I want to initiate the servers from client station.
Is that Possible?
Best

Hi Thanos,

If you want to initiate the server from a client station, you could use the remote engineering feature on FactoryStudio. Here is a link to our documentation page that shows how you can set it up:

https://docs.tatsoft.com/display/DOC91/Remote+Engineering+and+Multi-User+Collaborative+Development

Following those steps, you should be able to run and edit your project from a client station. If you have any further questions or run into any issues during the process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Sir
Thank for your answers.
I read your guidance.
Actually, I knew your solution before
In your solution, On Client station I have to open TmanagerExe and start server from it.
I want to create TStartup shortcut located desktop on client station.
Please help me.
Best

Hi Thanos,

Currently on FactoryStudio, to run a project in Server Station from a client station the user is required to use the remote engineering through Run > Startup > Run Startup on TManagerExe. If the option “Project Server” is checked on “Startup Computer”, the TStartup will run on the server computer.

If using a desktop shortcut is an essential feature to your project, we can help you through our support portal at “support.tatsoft.com”. Please submit a formal request containing your project’s details, software version, final deadline and any other relevent information that may be helpful for us to assist you.