Symbol in factory studio

Dear expert
In my project, I create Barchart and Datepicker symbol. And I have doubts with them as following:

1. With Barchart
  1. With Datepicker
  • The its default format is month/day/year. How can I change into day/month/year?
    Best.

Hi Manh,

1 - It is possible to use an Excel file as data source to your BarGraph, we recommend you use .csv file format as Excel does not support SQL commands.
First, in Datasets > DBs, create a provider that connects to an CSV file database and fill the “ConnectionString” with your file path:

Go to Datasets > Tables and create a table with your database information. After that, on BarChart configuration, select the table you created in “DataSource”. Be sure to add as many bars as you have columns in your spreadsheet, and fill the bars “FieldValue” with your columns names.

2 - FactoryStudio takes the default format date defined in your OS. So, you can modify the date format at your system. Once you have made the changes, simply close and reopen the display to apply the new format… These steps will adjust the date format to the desired one.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Expert
Thanks for your support.
I will try to do that.
Best

1 Like

Dear expert
Thanks for your support
2. I checked my date format in mý OS. It is dd/mm/yyyy. but the DatePicker format is still mm/dd/yyyy

Best

Hi Manh,

Just to confirm. Did you stop the display module and run it again?
Below is an example:

Note: ‘a’ is the same of ‘y’, it depends of your Windows language.

Your date time didn’t change anything doing this? If yes, please send us a print screen.

Bests,
Tatsoft Team.

Dear Expert
Yes. I tried stop display module and run it again. But the problem still happen.
Best

Hello Manh,

Thank you for getting back to us.

As you mentioned that your OS date format is set to dd/mm/yyyy, but the DatePicker format is still mm/dd/yyyy, we recommend trying the following steps:

Please navigate to Info > Project > Settings and locate the option for Culture Info.
Change the Culture Info option to the desired format you want to use for your DatePicker.
After making the changes, please save and close the project.
Restart the module, and if possible, restart the project/machine as well.
Once the project is up and running, please check if the DatePicker format has been updated to the desired format.
We hope that these steps will resolve your issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns.

Best regards,

Tatsoft Team.

Dear Expert
Thanks much for your support.
It worked well in my project.
Best

1 Like