What’s In The Box | Episode 000 | IoT Vs IIoT, Edge, And Hybrid Data

We’re officially starting a weekly Linkedin Live show (every Thursday at 4pm CST) on our Linkedin Page where our CTO/Founder Marcos Taccolini and VP Marketing Tolgar Alpagut, MBA will uncover “What’s in the Box” for #FactoryStudio powered by #FrameworX. For this week’s episode…

:point_right: The FrameworX Object Model – What is it, why is it different, what are the capabilities/benefits and more.

Check out the complete livestream here!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to the episodes!

1 Like

Thanks @aott33 and let us know if you have any topics or questions you are looking to have covered!

1 Like

@Tolgar
I would be interested in learning more about connecting devices to FactoryStudio. Perhaps a video walking through the steps to connect devices and interfaces to FactoryStudio.

1 Like

Hi @aott33 , we definitely have something on the docket in the upcoming few weeks to do just that… but do you have any specific devices/interfaces in mind for your example? I can always run it by Marc.

If possible, I would like to see how one can connect a Lenze C300 controller. I didn’t see Lenze in the list on the following website: Communication Drivers - 9.1 - Tatsoft LLC

So, perhaps I would need to use a gateway to connect into FactoryStudio?

1 Like

Hi @aott33, I mentioned it to our team and they’re looking into it. I’ll make sure you get a response as soon as I hear back.

1 Like

Hi @aott33,
According to the PLC manufacturer the c300 PLC accepts OPC-UA protocol on the Ethernet port. So it’s possible to communicate it with FactoryStudio.

Regards

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the quick response.

1 Like